Monday, March 5, 2012

A Balochi Song for Freedom.


A Balochi Song for  Freedom
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkGOheNtoPs&feature=related.
Translated by:-
KHAN JAN BALOCH / 20081231

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You are the best & most beautiful, I know.
 You are the  most valuable
 in the whole world,
You are like Stars,
Like Wind, Waves,  and birds
flying in the sky,
Like  flowers on the earth.
You are adorable, I believe it,
I can’t live without you.

You are my guiding-star & friend
Like Balach, Bugti, Rigi & and all baloch warrior,
You are my faith, my hope, love and aspiration.
You are my blood, my lungs, and my bones
My eyes, my shoulders
My hands and my heart.

 
"Freedom" is your beautiful name,
Loyalty is your proud mother,
Justice is your brother,
Peace is your sister,
Struggle is your father
Future is your responsibility.

On New Year's eve,
The sound of beautiful fire-works,
The joy, happiness and laughter of the people,
Reminds me the celebrations of freedom,
Freedom of my beloved land... ......Baluchistan.

You are the best & beautiful, I know,
You are the most valuable in the whole universe,
You are like Stars,
Like Wind, Waves and  birds
flying in the sky,
 Like flowers on mother earth.
 
You are adorable, I believe it,
And I can’t live without you 
any more !!!!